General sales and delivery conditions
Terms and conditions and customer information
I. General conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The conditions below apply to all contracts that you enter into with us as a provider (G & S Sportpower GmbH) via the website www.bodylab.nl. Unless otherwise agreed, the integration of the own conditions used by you is contradicted if necessary.
(2) A consumer is any natural person with a view to a legal act, which can not be considered primarily for their business or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or legal partnership that acts in the name of their independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal act.
§ 2 Establishment of contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already when setting up the product in question on our website, we will provide you with a binding offer for concluding a purchase contract under the conditions stated in the product description.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for sale are placed in the “shopping basket.” You can use the relevant buttons in the navigation list to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes at any time.
After calling up the “Place Order” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order details are displayed on the order overview page.
If you use a direct payment method (eg PayPal / Ideal, Mister Cash, MasterCard, Visa, direct transfer) as payment method, you or our online shop will be directed to the order overview or you will first be taken to the provider’s internet site. of the direct payment method.
If you are being redirected to the relevant direct payment method, enter the relevant selection or. input your data. Finally, you will be redirected to the order overview in our online shop.
To submit the order, you will have the opportunity here to check all data again, to change it (also via the “previous” function of your internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By sending the order via the “Finalize order” button you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, as a result of which the purchase agreement is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the sending of all necessary information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place partly via e-mail. To do so, you must ensure that the e-mail address known to us is correct and that you receive the e-mail that we send, and that it is not prevented by the spam filter.
§ 3 Special agreements with payment methods offered
Payment by invoice and financing via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna we offer payment in installments as payment option. Please note that “Klarna Account” and “Klarna Payment in installments” are only available to consumers and that payments must be made to Klarna.
When you purchase with Klarna you always receive the goods first and you always have a payment term of 14 days. The full AV with purchase on account can be found here.
Payment in installments via Klarna
With Klarna’s financing service, you can pay for your purchases flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (with a minimum of € 6.95). More information on “Klarna Payment in installments” including the general conditions and the European standard information on consumer credit can be found here.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data information and reserves the right to exchange information with other companies and credit bureaus for legal reasons and reasons. Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the specifications in Klarna’s data protection provisions.
Payment on account via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna we offer you the purchase on account as payment option. The payment term is 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are sent and sent by e-mail or together with the goods. The payment is made to Klarna. Note that “Klarna Account” is only available to consumers. The full AV with purchase on account can be found here.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data information and reserves the right to exchange information with other companies and credit bureaus for legal reasons and reasons. Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the specifications in Klarna’s data protection provisions. For more information about Klarna, visit www.klarna.com. Klarna AB, company number and number of statutory body: 556737-0431
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise right of retention to the extent that it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The product remains our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) There are legal guarantee rights.
(2) As a consumer, you will be prevented from inspecting the goods for completeness, visible defects and damage immediately after delivery and to notify us and the carrier as soon as possible of possible complaints. Failure to do so will not affect your legal warranty claim.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of payment, competent court
(1) Dutch law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only in so far as this means that protection by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of grace).
(2) Place of performance for all services from the business relationships existing with us such as the competent court is our residence, insofar as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal person of public law or a special right under public law. The same applies if you do not have general authority in Austria or the EU, or if your place of residence or your usual place of residence is not known at the time of the complaint. The power to invoke the court in another court area remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the US purchase right explicitly do not apply.
1. Identity of the seller
G & S Sportpower GmbH
Telephone: +31 (0) 71-4081726
Chamber of Commerce: HRB 17320
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission has set up a platform for the online resolution of consumer disputes without judicial intervention (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps related to the conclusion of a contract, the conclusion of a contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations “the conclusion of a contract.
3. Language of the contract, saving the text of the contract
3.1 The language of the contract is Dutch.
3.2 The full text of the contract is not stored by us. To send the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed via the print function of the browser or stored electronically. After receiving the order from us, the order information, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
4. Codexes for good practice
4.1 We comply on our own initiative with the code of conduct of the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark (https://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/).
4.2 We endorse the European Code of Good Practice, which can be viewed via the following link: http://www.euro-label.com/kodex/index.html.
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics / conditions of the goods and / or services can be found in the relevant offer.
6. Prices and payment options
6.1 The prices and shipping costs shown in the respective offers represent the total price. They include all price components, including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a corresponding button on our website or in the relevant offer, are mentioned separately during the ordering process and will be extra for your account, insofar as the delivery is not promised free of shipping costs.
6.3 If the goods are delivered to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or transfers of funds (transfer or exchange costs of credit institutions), which you have to pay yourself. Possible costs for transferring money are for your account, even if the goods are delivered to an EU member state, but the payment is arranged outside the European Union.
6.4 The available payment methods are listed on our website or in the corresponding offer under a corresponding button.
6.5 Unless otherwise stated, the claims of the completed contract are due immediately.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery term and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the relevant quotation.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally stipulated that the risk of unintentional loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment only pass to the delivery of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you yourself have a transport company not indicated by us or another person the order data to perform the delivery.
8. Legal warranty rights
Liability for defects is based on the “Guarantee” scheme in our general conditions (Part I).
These conditions and customer information are made by lawyers from the Händlerbund specialized in IT law and are constantly monitored for compliance with the law. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the case of legal proceedings. More information can be found on https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Last update: 31.10.2018